The Women’s Osprey Origin Blue Wetsuit is a great first full length wetsuit which doesn’t compromise on features, technology and style.
A 3/2mm wetsuit means the Osprey Origin has panels of 3mm thick warm insulating rubber, with 2mm panels under the arms, where you need more flexibility and stretch for paddling and surfing. A 3mm full length wetsuit is the standard thickness for a warm summer wetsuit in the UK and Ireland, and may be suitable right into winter for parts of Southern Europe like France and Spain.
Featuring the sleek black body and grey and blue accents and embellished with the iconic Osprey ‘O’, this full length wetsuit has an understated contemporary look with a subtle hint to its esteemed origins.
- 3MM NEOPRENE WETSUIT: is ideal for spring/summer conditions, made from 3mm foam SBR CR neoprene on the body and 2mm under the arms for enhanced range of motion
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: stretch collar alongside the YKK back zip the wetsuit is easy to put on and get off, additionally with the anti-rub openings there is no chafing while wearing the wetsuit
- FEATURES: full length wetsuit offers complete protection of the knees and legs, the Supratex on the knees prevents pain while kneeling on hard or rocky surfaces
- DESIGN: entirely flat locked seams with ergonomic panels put together with a nylon inner fabric, blind stitched and glued seams for a premium and secure feel for exploring the water
- WIND RESISTANT MESH PANELLING: the panelling of the men’s wetsuit keeps you warm whilst on the beach or water, ideal for a variety of Watersports such as surfing and kayaking and many more