The Osprey Men’s Zero Wetsuit sets a new standard for wetsuit design. Part of the ‘Zero’ range, this stylish 5mm full length wetsuit has been created with beginner and intermediate surfers in mind. Combining comfort, warmth and supreme flexibility the Zero Wetsuit is great for all different kinds of water sports and activities, including, swimming, kayaking and for paddle boards. With high-insulation 5mm fine mesh foam surrounding the chest, 4mm super stretch foam surrounding the sleeves, shoulders and lower legs; the Zero delivers comprehensive wind and chill resistance. Secured with glued and blind stitched seams, the 5mm Zero is great for those colder months of the year. The 4mm Supratex knee pads provide further protection from the harsh elements whilst still allowing you to maintain flexibility while out on the water. Featuring a stylish grey and black minimalistic design, anti-rub openings, super stretch collar and durable zip closure at the back, the Zero sets a new standard for entry level wetsuits.
- MENS 5MM NEOPRENE WETSUIT: full length winter wetsuit with 5mm neoprene on the body and 4mm under the arms for full range of motion
- WIND RESISTANT: mesh panelling on the chest and back provide even more protection from the elements. The Zero wetsuit features ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort at all times
- ANTI-RUB OPENINGS AND SUPRATEX KNEE PADS: give you additional protection so you can enjoy the water in comfort
- PREMIUM STRETCH MATERIAL: glued and blind stitched and ergonomic panelling for maximum comfort and durability - high quality flexible wetsuit
- YKK FRONT ZIP AND KEY LOOP: for added convenience, perfect for water sports such as surfing, diving, swimming, and snorkelling. Stay warm whilst enjoying the water!